Human (Part 1)


I was thinking what actually a human is? Basically we think that human is a creature having cells and different organs, having brain and a heart at left side and we have emotions, feelings, and curiosity. By looking at Darwin’s theory, we evaluated from a kind of monkey.
Then I was thinking whether human is some kind of program run by nature? Are we some kind of computer or some kind of machine? Aliens made us? Are we aliens? What are we?
I don’t know do we have perfect answers for these questions or not. But there is one place where we put our thoughts. Place of possibilities. Every cell we have, it meant for generation. Brain requires energy for functioning and we are getting it from things we consumed (food, water). Heart is running with the help of inhaling oxygen. Heart helps to do circulation of blood. Some kind of electrical system is going on in our body and broadly in nature.
Basically human brain performs important functions; some are collecting ideas, thinking on them and guide human body to perform on them. Human brain is continuously working. It is doing all the necessary calculations and then come at various conclusions.
I think thoughts are nothing but kind of gift we have. We are what our thoughts are. We are continuously thinking. We see dreams when we are asleep. We are picturing various things in mind that we thought of. 
I personally think ‘Human’ is very complicated thing if we think we are and human is very simple thing if we think we can be!

Thank you! :) 

Comments

  1. Wow...! This post touched my heartπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™ˆπŸ˜πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What if

Change